March 27, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Notice
To our clients,
In an effort to keep you informed with how we are operating during this Coronavirus outbreak, at USS our utmost priority is our employees, their families, and our clients. Considering that, the following are a few things we would like to share:
- We are OPEN at this time to provide essential services you need in order to keep your HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems running.
- We are closely monitoring and following the CDC guidelines, and are taking necessary precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We are asking our employees to stay home if they feel sick or experience any symptoms of COVID-19.
- We are asking our employees to use gloves, booties and other safety/cleaning products more frequently, and are also sanitizing our trucks daily.
- We are practicing social distances and refraining from contact such as handshakes.
- We are inquiring about the health of our customers, and those in their house, before we go out.
We are committed to our employees, and to you our client. We will continue to monitor the updates from the CDC and if there are changes in our operation, we will let you know.
Thank you for your continued support.
Steven, Brandy and the USS team